Happy Birthday Charmaine & Charlene!
I was too tired to write anything yesterday so i passed out. Lol
Anw. This is what happened yesterday. I went to church. It was at expo so. A long train ride. But I was on the phone with firdaus throughtout talking about crap. So I wasn't that bored. Then at tenah merah, I was suppose to change train. Suddenly, 2 girls opposite the middle track shouted my name. I was like O.O What? who? I wasn't wear my specs you see. It was Nicolette and Jamie. Then at church, danced and jumped like everyone else did. Then This English preacher talked. Then had cell group then. Cut cake. Then, head to tampines with Kai and Benjamin for dinner. Went to Ljs again. Then Watch 'Get smart' With kai. Like ZOMG! One of the few comedies I enjoyed! AwesOMe! then took the train home to yewtee. Kai stopped at bedok so i had a long way to go by myself. I listen to songs on my phone and did the rubik's repeatedly. This guy.. I shan't elaborate. Then I got to yew tee I realize I hadn't yet go Charmaine and Charlene their present! Mind you, it was 10:30pm already. So i when to the gift shop at the mrt station. There wasn't really anything worth buying. So I when to Fairprice. Blah Blah Blah. I when home, wrapped it. And went to sleep. The earliest I have slept throughout the entire holiday. 12am.