Just came back from CCK park for dinner. Had a fun yet frustrating time talking to my parents. We discussed about the meaning of 'Luck'. My parents seem to be devoted believers of that subject. It's they choice. Personally, I don't really believe in luck. I believe in fate and Karma. Didn't finish all the food. I'm not fond of wasting but it's inevitable for someone like me. Then I went to my cousin's house to pass them the famous amos cookies. Then on our ride back, my dad told me my mum had already opened the cookies. I was like 'WHAT, why didn't you tell me!?!?' It was kinda embrassing, I got my mum to call them immedially. Enjoy them^^
Spend most of the day cleaning my room and playing the Eguitar. I didn't bother doing any revision or homework. My brother attempted to break my guitar because It was annoying him. Lol. I was like, phew, luckily he didn't screw up the tuning. The perfectionist in my is starting to come out. Virgoism. aha. I think Firdaus is pissed at me for insulting his favourite band, 'Avenged Sevenfold'. Okay, I'm never going to talking to him about music ever again. He didn't even apologise for standing me up today. I'm not too happy about that.
I am starting to notice Bebe(fyi, he is a cat) Is starting to get older, he is less active and reactive as I remembered him when I was younger, better make sure he eats right and make sure my dad doesn't grill fish for him. Is no good, boiling is more suitable. Oh, and I must try to save up money to buy him a bed with a shade, there's not really a suitable place he can sleep. Nowadays, bebe sleeps with me, but knowing me, always having problems sleeping, I move like a horse.. Heh, so he might be disturbed.
I think tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I have to do that NDP editing again, Noor won't be there. But I'm gifted at editing, so no prob. Then I promise that I'll be running with Maine. Then I have to revise with my cousin. OMG.