Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's just another Saturday

It's just another Saturday


Hah, time to update for these few days. I've been kinda busy lately. I know, strange for someone like me.

7Aug- Headed to FarEast with nassy after Editing the NDP vid for the last time. Noor did the rest. I bought 2 shawls 2 glasses a tee. Spend $60. Nassy bought accesories and a pair of punk shoes aha. Well, we got lost a while trying to find far east. Thanks to me. I took us 40mins just to get there. I called my mom thrice for directions. Can't wait to get back there! Weee...

8Aug- NDP parade in school. Thank god it didn't rain for the parade or not they will be featuring the Video! Phewww... Did the fashion parade with Firdaus. Lol. Funny. Came home, slept till 4pm then got ready to meet the church peeps, Mirabel, Nicolette, Jamie, Huiling, for "Day of his power". Dinner first. I ate 3 spoons of the mee rubos i bought. So filling!!! I hate wasting food! I really dooo... 7.30-10 the event lasted. At least I got to jump to one song. Oh and people, treat migrant with respect they deserve please. They are people too. Met firdaus went I got to yewtee to pass him his sister's jeans and to collect my bro's belt b4 I headed home. No House! Puck it. I meant the TV series.

Today- Woke up 7 in the morning to go to the botanic garden. It was a get-together event for the Tao community. Had some interesting conversations with 3 peeps. Didn't really get to say much to Stuart. We played games and ate vegetarian food. YAy! Came home at 1. Slept till 6. lol. I want to rent the Dvd for fight club today. I have no patience for National Day parades.

Cheerios!!!

He looks half decent here, thanks to my excellent photography skill. AHAHA

Firdaus:"You look straight here, literally." Michelle:"YAY!"

STEFENOLOGY et Moi

BANUPRIYA! Lol, sorry i didn't post the tall picture

Church.