Saturday, September 27, 2008

METTA.


Today was fucked up man, I feel fucking guilty now. Argh. Mrt was packed full due to the foreigns coming in for the F1 thing. Toot.

I meet Nic and the guys at lunch today for cell, it ended pre. soon so me and Hui Ming studied together. I didn't have much to study, I only had 1 notebook. Sat in Mac for 4hrs until the guys were done with post-E. Called them in time to have dinner with them. Why Vivo, it didn't matter in the end. I fucking mistaken the time for my Metta classes, which was the last session. I thought it was at 8 when it was at 6. So I went to bras basah complex for nothing. It was closing by the time I got there it. I was so embrassed. I went to National Library, then westmall's coffee bean for coffee and to study. reach home at 11.


Argh. Anyway, pictures:



Kai, With my glasses. (nic in the background)

HuiMin and I, MacNicolettee et moi, Keith capAgain

________________________________________________________

People say I look like a guy in this picturee. Gosh.