Thursday, September 18, 2008

NO TEEN SEX.



I was reading Stefanie's teenage magazine, mostly because Zac Efron was on the cover(XP Pretty boys!), I came across this column, where readers get to ask questions. "Is this appropriate?" Gosh, It really shows how homophobic the society can be. It's hard to say though, the girl's only 13. I can't stand homophobes.

Well, anyway, Firdaus didn't come today so I sat with Khalisah, beside the window, I managed to convince her how I could read people faces, and I broke her watch. I don't really like my original class sitting position, it's all the way to the corner and it's so stuffy.

I found out today, I had the same birthday as Mr Teo's daughter. When he heard that his facial expression was like "Oh God". Ahaha, his daughter is going to be one talented and intelligent girl. XD

Sexual education was held today. NO TEEN SEX people!