Thursday, October 2, 2008
Mother's Bday
Right now, I'm extremely tired. But, I still have to continue revising for Social studies and Math. The last day to study social studies, better make the most out of it. I assure my mom I would at least get an A for SS, because I didn't go to school today. I usually don't revise for Math during exams but this time I have to because I have no Idea what the cosine rule is. I do. It's a little vague. I just got back from my aunt's place for my mom's birthday celebration. I did terribly in organising it. The cake my brother picked was good though. And another row of sadistic humor, when me and my brother are in family gatherings. Pictures from today, tomorrow or something.
"Jack of all trades, Master of none. Though often better than the master of one."