Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm so happy :))

It's fun to have nothing to do so that I can actually do something I want to do. Haha... It's been a long time since I had nothing to do until yesterday. Pressed the snooze until it was 12pm, called Munmit if he wanted to play tennis after I realised I was completely free for the day, instead went to chevrons with Uncle Nick and Munmit to swim. I really felt like a kid again, I didn't even bring my phone, I felt like I was 6 or something, no attachments, no worries, just this feeling of bliss and happiness. It was really great even though it was just swimming. After swimming, I came back to eat and rest awhile, then I went to the gym. Woah, by that time, where was like only 1% of females, so It was like intimidating a first, it was alright after awhile. I really wanted to plan out and write down some stuff about the KPVC chalet before I went home to a went to CCK park to eat ketupat, haha. I know, I just had ketupat, no satay. Mitch was actually there with her boyfriend, but I didn't see, and I didn't have my phone with me when she msged me, but it's kinda funny. Finally went home, watched my favourite crime busting shows(haha), criminal minds and cold case :D





This morning actually planned to go to the gym, but I kept pressing that snooze button until It was 11am, got to go for the KPVC chalet meeting. I was late for 10mins, not too bad. Kar Yein and her cousin, Kia yi were way later. Called up peeps, discussed, and discussed and went window shopping with them for BBQ stuff. Quirky peeps, there are nice la. 2pm hit, rushed to the interchange to meet Nasuha and Khalisah and left them there. Me and the girls took 190 to Far east, I was trying hard to sleep on the bus, I'm not sure if I actually did, if you know the feeling. I was stoned. Bought subway for lunch first. I bought a trilby(finally!), a 2-piece and some black ear stud. Spent $65+ today.





Since It was kinda early I went home to change before going to Tao class. Mummy fetched me there and fetched me back. Yay, because today I was so so so Tired. I just came back from CCK park again to eat ketupaks, ahaha.





Tomorrow, there is nothing much planned other than gymming with Munmit in the morning. Maybe I'll try tanning? I don't know, haha.





My aunt birthday is this sunday, and I know exactly what to get! Hehe! My ingenious piece of art!

For the new year, one of my many resolutions, is to become, a veggie(vegetarian)!

And and, I'm still having a dilemma, should I or should I not cut a mohawk. I really wanna focus on my CCA and studies next year and nothing much. That would be rather radical, maybe in poly or something.





Ohoh, and I caught the Madagascar 2 on Saturday, I really wasn't anticipating it at all, but to my surprise, it wasn't that lame and actually quite funny, and coming from me, about a cartoon movie, you know it's worth the watch. I had the nicest and most sincere thanks from a guy on a bike today. :)