Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In this moment, I am happy.

Had "My hope" party last Saturday, Invite like anyone "invitable" in my phone list. Most of them couldn't make it.. In the end, invited Pris last minute, and she came, I'm glad. The whole party was, Okay, the carols were screwed, "stage fright" apparently. Had supper after the party until 1am at Bukit Merah with Pris, Nic, Ben, that Kranji guy whose name I forgot, Hiro(cool name) and Cerwin. Taiti and forfeits... I had to get 10 cups of water from mac, but I only got 5.


Sunday, Yesterday, church as per normal. I think it was about the true meaning of Christmas or something, not really very inspiring, worship was fun though. Went out with the cell later, went to Esplanade, MakanSutra to eat. Then to shop at marina Square, had a fabulous time with them.


Today, volunteers briefing and skit rehearsal. Watched freedom writers, actually watch the first 15mins of it at the KPVC chalet, but dosed off. I was tempted to fall asleep in the function room at WengYew's Condo, but Kai refused to let me sit on the sofa. Grr, someone better bring himself down to earth. I like Anthony's songs, sweet.


Tomorrow, off to the jamming studio with Eugene and his band, apparently, they needed an extra guitarist. I agreed, unfortunately, I'm no fan of screamo, AT ALL. A favor I see it as.




The "N" Jamie is holding stands for Nicolette, she's taking the picture.

Sorry Nic, for posting the picture that you aren't in, the others has all my unglams :P