Saturday, December 20, 2008

PROJECT DESTINY! <3 A & G!

woooooooooaaaaaaaaaah! It is done! Finally! ProjectDestiny!


Visited Andrew & Grace girls home @ Mattar road today. It was awesome, probably one of the most, if not the most, meaningful thing I've done in my life so far. I got know some of the girls there with different background, I can say that, I've had a very very good life, and I so do appreciate it. The girls there were actually really ordinary, to be honest, I was expecting something much different. Yes, there were loud and sometimes vulgar, but they were very polite too.


We played games with them, performed the skit, performed the song, played captains ball. They were such a good audience! Really supportive! I wish I can go back to visit them or something. They are really sweet time. Bless their souls!


Now, I'm extremely tired, I could just fall on this couch and go to sleep in less than a min, but I can't, still've got stuff to do before I fly off to thailand tmr. Flight is at 1pm. Woooo, can't wait.


Last but not least, a big salute to all the crew members that made this happen! Especially the commitee members, It's too awesome that everett manage to get the skit and actors all working in less than a month, big big salute to him! Thank you all! You are appreciated! Bless you!