I like the progress, I don't meant to sound superstitious or anything, but after the Lunar new year, I feel like I've become more emotional stable, I'm actually quite satisfied and happy at this point of my life. I'm not worried about my studies, financial status. As for my studies, I've decided I'm not going to try too hard, the harder I try the harder I fall, so, I'll not try at all, hah! Nice theory?
Finished reading Sputnik Sweetheart by Huraki Murakami last week. It's a good book, confusing/sad ending. I don't like sad endings, call me superficial if you want. Actually planned to go to the library today, put off the idea because I had better things to do. Maybe tomorrow, after my dentist appointment. I get to leave school early, yay! I'll just miss CE and Art. The 2 of 4 lessons I don't benefit from(the other 2 being PE and MT).
I've been helping Shu Hua out with a song, plan to continue with some more of her songs. But now we're at "Lady Desperado". We planned to record the song with a full band line up, Eugene is helping out with bass. Hopefully I can get a 2 more guitarist or 1 guitarist and 1 drummer.