Monday, February 9, 2009

Another undone essay.

Are you in distress?


Discipline, commitment and time management is what that's holding me back. I'm so slothy physically, spiritually and mentally. The only physical thing I do is eat, walk, sleep. I don't really like to run, but there's 2.4km tomorrow. Honestly, I have no idea how I'm going to fair, I haven't ran for months, the only thing I've been running for is the school gate so I won't be late and have to serve detention. I should so totally be a fruitarian. Lol, it sounds kinda dumb.


If someone was to ask such a stupid stupid question like that, that person might as well be expecting or be prepared for the worst. Don't ask If you don't really want to know, because I really won't tell you. Or am I just too ashamed of myself. I deny being ashamed, but I can never really admit naturally, except for the people I trust. What's wrong with me? Is it only naturally?


My words are the worst and the sharpest when I'm around Ridhuan, I have no Idea why, I'm just such a bitch around him, haha... CCA was fun today, got to see 2 of my ex-seniors, WanTing and Shawn. They did the lecture today. Got to critic on the sec 3s photo-taking exercise too. Hope I didn't break too many hearts, I was just taking the liberty.


I'm not a company whore, I'm a social creature, I'm human.


The Grammy's, brother says the music industry this era is terrible, I can't help to agree. And trends are getting way too over the top. And, oh, for goodness sake, have some originality people, those little backpacks too over-rated.


For those who are really into Electronic/Dance music, check out Roisin Murphy, she is so effing awesome. You won't regret it ^^