Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthdays and uncertain self-denial.

It was Sharon's birthday today, I didn't get her anything, maybe I shall soon. A belated present, isn't that what youths are known for? I did write an impromptu birthday note I didn't allow her to read till she was home. It was sincere though. I hope you have a lovely day Sharon :)

I skip Mother tongue Ip Coaching today, just because I thought it was an utter waste of time. I feel a little bad about it, but I'm not dwelling on it. Spoke about our "Futures" with the clique today. Interesting topic, it can only make me continue to wonder. Housewives, doctors, business people, but where do I stand?

Daddy's bothering me about studying for my Common test. I've never studied just because me parents told me to. I've only studied and revised and work hard for myself, because I want to, want to do well, and not because they want me to. So defiant, Michelle, Michelle. Self-control much?