Friday, February 6, 2009

I feel loved.

School food is so bad, It's only get worst and more expensive. It's ridiculous! What happened to all the fried food?! Bring it back! It makes no sense, it's not like the food is any healthier if its not fried. Okay, lets not talking about frying, it still isn't nice.
Revelation, I'm so grateful, I have a nice bed to sleep in, a nice room to reside in, good food to eat everyday, and clean water that comes out of the tap, wonderful loving parents. It may not be first class but, I have a very good life, I'm so thankful for it. I feel so blessed. Everyone that reads this should too. May you be happy.
Today, not much, school, sleep, lot one with dad for dinner. Better sleep now. OMG I realise I need to start on my art course work. I'm I haven't even started on research! I have not a clue what to do. Where is my inspiration! Where is my motivation!
________________________________________
Its the dark night of my soul
And temptations taking hold
But through the pain and the suffering
Through the heartache and trembling
I feel loved
- I Feel Loved, Depeche Mode