Lost, confused and afraid. Why? because I don't know what I'm living for. I realise It's not about what you are going to achieve, where you are going to go, what you are going to do. It's about now. And right now, I'm not satisfied, but I know I should be, so what the hell is wrong with me. "I feel like I wouldn't like me if I met me." Whatever, I doubt the people reading this would even get a clue about what I'm trying to say... (But I'm not depressed, nor sad.)
Attended SherMinh and Cassandra's baptism at TCT centre this evening, served as Usher. It was fun, welcoming people into the place. The sermon was nice too, it talk about love being patient. Came across 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 for the 3rd time this week. It was relevant, for me at least, for the most part. Had supper/dinner at Brinda's, Indian food. I still think the best place to go for Indian food is Annalakshmi. It's been a loooonnnggg time since I went there. Soon, perhaps?
Art sucks. Gawwdd.... Someone? be my inspiration?