"You can come in as any prince or princess"
hhahaha, Right.. I'm not a boy, and I don't want to be one. No offence.
Charmaine asked me this morning, why I was so sad to day, "Don't Emo". I wasn't actually sad, just sickened, as in (sickening).
I hope my friends in school don't get offended by the little things I say; I tend to say something just because I want to. It's not like I don't think about the words that come out of my mouth, I do, I just didn't think I was offensive, it sure as hell was never meant to be. I'm not trying to redeem myself, just know I'm on your side. Humility is always nice?
Yay, I actually have something to do on Valentine's day. I don't need a boy to make me happy or a diva to drive me mad; I Have friends! <333 It's called Friendship Day, Kay.
________________________________
You wake up for me
I don't wait up from you
Do you want company?
Or are you sick of me?
-Speak Slow, Tegan & Sara