Monday, February 2, 2009

What's wrong with you

I'm bored. Maybe I should just get a life, like the minority of the population. Argh, I really need to stop getting to carried away.

People, people, people, people, there are so many people in the world.
Franz Ferdinand released their latest CD a few days ago. I like them, I used to love them, like how I loved, Linkin park, My chemical Romance, Green day, Good Charlotte, Muse, Garbage. Just another period on obsessing about a musical group. After 2weeks - 1month I get over them and move on. I'm getting delirious from the lack of sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzz I've been needing to sleep early nowadays, which is good, and so now, I actually need to carry out the plan of sleeping earlier. Like so whatever.

I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is the feeling of being lonely. I'm not alone though.