Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home alone.

Okay, so today, I went to the doctor because of my aching knee, the cartilage got wore. Two days of MC, I pretty much have intuition that I'm going to miss a lot from school.

Anyway, spend the days playing some of Jack Johnson's songs on the guitar, and did a little bit of art research. I decided to change the theme again. I'm sticking with this no matter what, I'm not even going to talk in to Mdm Lin about it because everytime I do, I start having doubts.

I'm just going to do my thing, what ever it is that I'm going to do. So I change the theme again, It's going to be on Ignorance. I stumble across this web Why is ignorance bliss? and I saw this funny answer,

"What a silly question. Why do you crazy people spend SO much time thinking? The world is bundle of sunshine and rainbows where Jesus protects us from all the big baddies out there like Muslims, Pagans and Gay people, because they're all evil and we Americans are all good. Hurray for America! Let's all go to a picnic and eat watermelon. (cough-sarcasm-cough) Get it? Ignorant people can be happy because they only need to see one side of an issue. Without real knowledge of a situation assumptions and generalizations can be fabricated to any ends you wish, and as the ends most desirable all lead to happiness, an ignorant person may invent a happier world to live in than that of the world they actually do live in. Basically, if I could be ignorant, I think I would, it beats anti-depressants anyway."