Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Naked Truth

Okay, so me, and 5 other guys from school went to the Nude exhibition today, The Naked Truth. It was a pretty long journey there, it was at Eunos Link. The exhibits were, erm, intriguing. Interesting too. But I couldn't tell what the most of the works was trying to express. So, therefore, confusing too. We didn't stay very long, but the curator was extremely nice and sweet, IMO.

Headed to Marina Square with the guys after that, played pool, me and Ashraf kicked Qaumaruz and Ridhuan's ass in both games. Yay me -.- Left the guys around 7pm, they went to eat dinner, I went to meet Shyam and Zack to watch Street fighter: The legend of Chun Li. What a movie :/ Saw this guy, with a Mohawk, like how many people in Singapore has a real Mohawk? It was Melvin. Haha.

Had and awesome time today, just realise I spent my entire day with boys. It was fun. :) Tomorrow, GYM, cell and (hopefully, once again) art and testimonial.