Haven't been to school in two days and yet I haven't accomplish anything much other than tidying up my closet. MICHELLE... I really feel like I wouldn't like me, I've gotta get the "responsibility" thing down man.
Anyway, me and Shu Hua will be participating in Kranji Idol, its on the 12th. *Excited* I won't be singing though(because I can't, trust me), I'll be playing the guitar while the girl sings. We are playing the song Everywhere by Michelle Branch. Awww, only if I could sing, Michelle Lo covering a Michelle Branch song.
Hahahahaa..................... Guess what, I haven't even started on Art AT ALL. It was suppose to be handed up 2 weeks ago. You're truly the best Michelle. Well, no way in hell I'm going to dwell over it(just get annoyed by the constant pestering and questioning on what I've or haven't done), I'm going to move and and do something, or nothing. Worrying is pointless and disturbing.
Oh and guess what, I participated for my school's sports day, its been 3 years, I'm getting back on track(Haha-.-). I don't know why i did that, I'm not even that a fast runner, better train up. 6.4 every morning! Nah, I'll just start with 1km :/ See how.