Friday: Had the trial for the food trail!! So fun and tiring at the same time! The organising team walked from Raffles place to Geylang at 10:30 - 4am!! Crazy... But the food at Geylang was very good(if you don't mind the "chickens" & "Tekos" hanging arnd)! Cabbed and reach home at 5am.
Yesterday: Off to Haji Lane w/ Nic & J for Modparade opening launch. The place was lovely! I loved the furniture and the clothes there, and it totally affordable! Too bad I didn't have any money left... Phew.. Luckily didn't bump into my brother there(he works there), eyer, than don't want to see he there la...
Had dinner with Daddy at lot 1 later yesterday evening, at this jap fast food place, cha soba again! Yummy! Saw Mr. Yu on at the bus interchange! He took the same bus as me!!
Today: Service at expo, and for the Global Day Of prayer thing. Had a chance to briefly check out the food fare! FOOD FOOD FOOD EVERYWHERE...
I love Sunday night dinners with my Mom and Brother...

Polaroid taken at Modparade
I <3> so do I!(hears puking)Okay its actually "I <3>.