and I'll sing the blues if I want.... (whatever,oasis)
Wooohooo! Here comes that sense of accomplishment and relieve. This week was probably the most tiring and stress full week, i think its the most school work I've done in the year.. Good job Mich! You pulled through! Well, like the new radicals song goes, you get what you give. Though I did work hard this week, it was totally last minute. Shouldn't expect much from it, but nothing lesser than 2 A1s! (new specs new specs!)
Oh btw, I almost missed my Amaths paper today! My alarm didn't sound again!! And my father woke up late!! Wow, so lucky I woke at the right moment!! Amazing.... And saw Patricia and Zack on the train today. I had no idea she was sitting beside me!! Small world...
I'm so happy! I'm dreaming of trains again :D
1 more, 1 more(paper)! Do your best!
On a side note, I know everyone makes mistakes, we never meant to hurt. Its no good to blame and find blame, I hate that feeling I have when I do it so so naturally, ahmm, but an apology would make it so much easy.... ohhh love love love....