Studied, for real, today, first time in a long time... Only did Chem: Acids, Bases and Salts. So pathetic, studying really takes some getting used too... Tiring... Gonna do SS and Physics tomorrow... Getting ready to burn midnight oil. Woooo! Bring it! I really don't can how I fair for this round, I just need to do art. Which reminds me....
I'm actually not that stressed for the MYEs, just enough for me to start revising, but its not as bad as last year's, anxiety attack! Woah... bad times... I was reading my diary entries I wrote during the first half of last year, I was amazed at how disturbed and depressed I was. I'm glad I changed for the better... I'm so much happier! :)
And I can't believe I'm taking part in Safra's EDC with Joey, woah, who would've thought... Me... 45km on the bike!! HAHAH!!! WOOOO!!! Love it... Wait, eyer, need to go all the way to yishun to hand in the form.... So out of the way can...