Monday, June 22, 2009

MAKan trail!


On Sat: Went shopping w/ J at far east, bought this bunny v-neck shirt. Lol, so weird. Then went for the food trail preparation at Aljunied before the whole thing started at 3pm. We were separated into 4 groups, I was in group 2. But actually cannot play also, so just follow the group to eat, since I already knew all the answers. At Geyland: had Ba Cho Mee, Dumplings, Durian and Frog Porridge. Then had to walk to Bugis: Had Chicken Rice(literally just the rice), Prata and desert from Ah Chew. Last stop, Lau Pa sat: We were the only group that managed to go there. But I didn't get to eat the prawns! Lol, the other group people came to snag it before I did! haha! But it was all so fun, planning and the actual thing itself.
Did I mention that I banged into Ivan when I was attempting to cross a road. My specs almost flew out!!


Group shot at Raffles Place Central square.Group 2 won!