Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Monday Tuesday blues

ARGH, bloody mood swings. I've been so pissy these days, can't stand a lot of things, like waiting in a queue, those mats w/ skateboard in the train, my family.

Don't even feel like going to school. Irritating. I don't know why, I don't like school now, I used to like it, be okay with it. Whatever , its just a phase. Tmr Joel says gonna get scold by the Chinese teacher because didn't attend his lessons. Whatever okay! WHATEVER. I'm so bloody weak in Chinese already, just leave it. ARGH..., i disappointed yet another one. MICHELLE........... This fucking world doesn't evolve around you, can you start being more responsible. RESPONSIBLE. OMG!!! Just go to school and do your homework.

Please please please, don't judge me, I know I am different, a little hard to understand, but I'd never think ill of you.