Went shopping w/ Shu yesterday, more like accompany her to shop since I've got no money. Lol, she's a drama queen man, take it literally if you want, cannot believe the things she says some times! Ah well, we've all gotta accept our friends as they are, right? Its all in good fun.
When to her place first to check out her clothes, then had lunch at Subway where I dumped into Mitch and her sis. Long time no see!! Far East, the shopkeepers there are bitches la. Roll eyes some more. Then went to Haji lane, but, boarded the wrong bus! Need to walk!! Luckily didn't get lost. So tiring. She got her Tarot cards there. Then, I SAW MY BROTHER. Hair stand! But he didn't see me, phew/. We went to Iluma to eat, at this place called Noodle empire. I almost lost my wallet there, but the staff there were all so nice and professional! They found my wallet! Grateful man! When I got home, I was feeling kind of blue. What brought me up was the song, The Remedy by Jason Mraz... "I won't worry my life away". Amen to that!
Today woke up at 7:30AM! Went to the Singapore Flyer w/ my Dad. It's for some family day thing. Gosh, regretted going. Civil service men w/ their families, so not my scene. For lunch had Popeye's fish. Their "biscuit" tastes funny. I went home first, I was falling asleep in the train... Hope I didn't do that bonkbonk head thing.
I can't wait for tomorrow! Food food food!!