Then, chemistry lesson, I wasn't really paying much attention(but I did do the work assigned), was actually, counting money, counting down days I had left till the next submission of my coursework(art). So Chinese lesson was also another happening one. Stef asked me to draw a map of expo because she's going there this sat for the Hillsongs concerts. I'll be going to the exact same place the next day! Then Mr. Choy Practiced Oral with us, Initially I wasn't listening(at all), but rather, annoying the 4H girls that sat around me... Lol, then the topic came up "Guo kei"(BLOGS)... Lol... They are so funny la!! Go memorize my URL. HAHAHAHA!!! Lol I actually like Chinese class, coz of the 4H people to talk to... I think they're quite funny actually..
School ended early today because of "O"level LC, Mr. Choy practice Oral with some of us. I had the pleasure of getting the conversation topic, "24-hr playing games". I could kind of relate to the topic but couldn't quite translate all the thing i wanted to say(my Chinese is quite weak, that's an understatement). After that, went for lunch w/ Joel, Jasper, Dion and that other guy(4I). Lol, its quite dangerous to eat w/ them.. Therefore I'm quite proud to say I didn't spit my food out... (They are HILARIOUS)
Then, DETENTION TIME. Oh my ........................ I had to copy 3 set of 8 pages of school rules. Its not fun, Don't do it.
But it wasn't that bad when I have some people to accompany me sometimes. Ms V even spoke to me, I'm glad that she did affirm that she trusts that I know what I'm doing(skipping school).
yah, I do know what I am doing, but it isn't always the best thing to be doing... I'm going to try to be a better student now... But I'm extremely glad now I don't have to put up with ADULT FARE anymore! Three cheers for Concession fares!
Hmmm... now, I have to come to school and not be late, Its going to be a challenge, BUT I'M UP FOR IT!
Actually a lot more things happened, but its to long, no one really bothers to read anyway.! Count the actuallys!