Friday, July 3, 2009

Really need to believe that time is on my side

Watch this 2 days ago, the day I skipped school. The way to go...
Lol, but anw, I didn't like it. We'were suppose to watch transformers, but it was totally booked the whole night. Kind of sucked. The humour is so lame, so lame, that it isn't funny. Not my sort of humour at all. Ah well, Shyam treated so, must appreciate.
Gosh, the deadline for the art prep is on 13! That's so soon! Damnit, rush rush rush rush. I skipped school again today to do art. But the brain juices are just not flowing.... I can't draw.... This is really frustrating. I'll try again later. Then the english N' level oral is on the 8(for me). I actually quite excited, I hope I get a nice and friendly teacher though.
Yesterday, during the CE(character education) period, CM talked about "Friendship". I thought it was awakening. I don't think I appreciate my friends(not acquaintances) enough. I'll learn to change, I must.