Monday, July 27, 2009

Silent killer, hhaha

A bit bored and quite frustrated... Yesterday was such a long day... Stayed at expo from 9-4++ Had the youth net meeting. Then went to catch Harry Potter. I enjoyed it! I love the deep storyline and depth and complexity of the characters. My personal favourite: Severus Snape. Is he good or Is he bad? I've never been a particularly BIG Harry Potter fan, but it's only inevitable that I watch it. So I've since all 6 films. Then after that we(Nyk,Nic,J,Ter) walked to the Beancurd stall. Guy NS that fixes computers(Tian Xi)(Inside Joke) met us there. Took a cab home. Then I didn't go to school. Didn't do art prep. Dam lethargic and lazy. Four more days to go... Weeeyou...

As a local band, there know they've made it when you write and perform a song dedicate for the Country and for National(Joke). But anw, Three cheers for my favourite Local band; Electrico


And another by my second favourite; The great spy experiment


I find it quite fascinating that 4 out of 5 of them are/were teachers.

What I want(In order from bottom):