Saturday, July 18, 2009
Yum Yum
Didn't do much today, decided to take a "rest" day. Watched "Girl Interrupted" almost half way, Jogged for about 1km. I'm quite shocked at how my stamina has dropped. Gonna start jogging at a regular basis again(Saw Syah on my way home). 5:30-7:30 had combine cell with Chris cell. I'm glad I went, I was so happy to see the cell. Had dinner at the near by Korean place. Then, me Nic Terrance and that NS guy who fixes computer went for the famous bean curd(IT WAS SO GOOD!) at Rochor Rd(somewhere behind la salle SIA). There was a lot of people there! so we "da pau" then drove to tiong baruh park. Quite a nice park actually. We play the round about thing and the swing thing! Lol, so childish! But it was quite fun, reminded me a little bit of my childhood. Just got home... And I'm so tired...