I caught "Life No Take 2" at TCT with my Mom today.. It's a play production by FCBC.. It was the first time my mom was there. I thought it was quite entertaining.. Its about a group of actors and a director rehearsing for a play.. in the process of it, they face problems with each other and other stuff... Then had cell there too, after cell went to City Link Mall to have O' Brien's.. The sandwich shop.. Wah, feel like complaining. The service there wasn't good, and the food is too expensive(The Meal Deal = $11.40) Its like 1 sandwich and 1 tea. First, we had to sit down before they cleared the table, then, that guy did even bring the sandwich to J. Then didn't even offer me creamer. I don't ever want to eat there again.
Though I was out for most the whole day, at least I read the text book on the train! I'm at Food Consumption; Reactions for the variation of food consumption or something... Think I'm going to start writing notes serious by tmr, or else Monday.
Next week's focus; Geography and Chemistry
The week after next; Physics and SS