Monday, September 14, 2009

weekends today

No, seriously, are you okay?
Yes, I'm fine. Just feeling a little breathless today... I really doubt its stress, because there's nothing to really stress about, is there?

Saturday -
Met J at Tanjong Pagar for the famous sliced fish rice. Loved it. Had cell after that, we walked from Bukit Merah to Henderson Waves. Might fun! Dinner with the cell at the hawker opp Vivo. Bakerinz for Coffee. Home

Sunday -
Church. Maxwell food centre for raw fish w/ Porridge. Awesome fish. Then Downtown east for Jimmy's 21st. Bedok Sampang. Had an okay time, until my mom called. I suppose I really isn't right for me to come home at 1 in the morning when I have school the next day.

Anyway, I did go to school today, on time some more! I really didn't do much other than a few math papers at school today. Stef passed me my birthday gift today! HAIRSPRAY DVD! Yay!! hahah Thanks Stef! But the DVD's region code is 6. Can't play on the dvd player. only com. But nvm la! I LOVE HAIRSPRAY...