Saturday, October 31, 2009

good day

Volunteered for Trybe's F.I.G.H.T programme @ Swiss Cottage today. It's my second time volunteering with them. It's about facing failures and overcoming them w/ a positive attitude. I feel like I've learnt so much from volunteering w/ Trybe than actually attending their programmes in school, because as facilitators, we have to pay attention. ha. So its all good..

Caught up w/ Kai a little.. haven't seen him in a while. Met J & Nic at Haji Ln. Actually intended to go for the SMU flea, but was a little late. Head to ECP after that. After we got into Macs, It rained real hard till it was flooding(a little). Moved to the HK cafe(ex... and the food wasn't too great).. ate there and played heart attack w/ the whole cell.. It was mighty fun. Bowling after that... EVEN MORE FUN! It was simply a good time catching up w/ the cell..

Today was a great day, except I didn't see Bebe....
He is coming back tomorrow.. :D