Monday, October 19, 2009

Western Swing + Cutesy folk

Meet up with Caleb earlier today (as in really early in the morning :O 10am), after I finally decided to take up his offer on borrowing his roadbike after months... We ate at macs first, so I was on a stomach full of pancake(you see where this is going)..
So then I road off from Bukit Batok to Chao Chu Kang. The distance wasn't really that much, say +-8km? But the thing was, it was so darn hot, I had no water, and a couple of others things I rather not mention here... Blah Blah Blah... After Brickland rd I saw stars and puke. I Thank God I didn't faint there. :)

Rested at Sunshine Place.. then took my time to cycle home.

Yay! I have a bike to play with now!
______________

I'm going to skip school on Thursday, I'm going to another school! Voila! I doubt I'm going to Shatec anyway... And doing mental sums infront of the computer isn't really doing much for me.
______________

Voila, this is the happiest I've been for awhile.