
500 days of summer...
Yes, finally caught it w/ the usuals, J and Ter. It was great... I especially love the fact that its not a "Love Story", it still does has a sense of reality. Oh and I totally dig the soundtrack.. So my kind of music! :D Three cheers for the wife of the current french president, Carla Bruni..
Tomorrow is my official first day of Holiday. I'm going to use it for some good. I'm excited. :D
Anyway, just some random pictures for class trips and cycling;

Interesting wall on a bus that took my class to Lasalle. Cannot really read it, so Weiwei was kind enough to do that for me :)

15 minutes at Lasalle. Didn't really have a go at the food but it smelled good.. Had a snag at Stef's Iced Mocha and fries. Good! And I love the slogan, Friends Food and Fame... Haha everything I ever wanted. (I'm Joking)
