Ho! Haven't been blogging in awhile. It's been a bit packed for me lately. Cell retreat last weekend.. It was great fun. Really enjoyed it :) This week its Planning of the Tribe's food trail. J & me are the main ICs for it. I'm actually really excited to be doing this.. Other than The FOOD(;DD)I think it will be great fun working with the cell. Recce-ing tmr and the day after tmr.

Today went to MOF@Bugis w/ J,nic,Nyk,Gw & Dina. The food there is good la.. but its not something I can afford on a regular basis. And I want to get a road bike before Christmas!! !! How... with the way I keep spending... :(( After that we went to watch Couples Retreat @ PS. The movie was funny, better than I thought it would be. A bit gross at times. But the casting was so strange! Like all the girls there are hot and the guys are ... old fat American dudes... They should have gotten better looking ones O.o