Monday
L4D2 w/ Sam and Tx for 5h30mins. Cut Sam's cut at Outram, dinner @ People's park. :D:D
Tuesday (58km)
Got my new bike! So happy! Decided to ride w/ Clipless since I was getting the hang of it. Rode to Rodalink@Tradehub w/ Lucia, Lucia's bro and Joey. Then Rode to Clementi for Sumo-house. That's when it started to pour. Its my first ride on my new bike then rain.. sian... Rode to Dhoby when it was raining. Peak hour btw... Soaking wet went we reached.
Rode by Upp Thomson, ate at Causuarina Prata shop... Rode home and reached at 12am.
I can't wait to ride again! I didn't fall on clipless while I was riding but I fell at the lift lobby when I got home!! Actually my left foot was unclipped already... but my body weight went the other way... no idea why!
Wednesday
Was suppose to wake up at 8:30, but I woke up at 11:16! I was so late to meet J.. I activated 4 alarms on my phone... still cannot hear! must have been too tired from the previous day riding. Meet her at Tiong Bahru to start the recky...
Finished the food recky at arnd 6pm then had to leave for cck for my guitar class.
Today
Shuhua came over to jam and chat a little bit... Headed to Jurong's rodalink to get my Shimano pedal waranttee card stamped. Its actually suppose to be stamped already la..
We ate at Sumo-house.. Lol I love that their Soba w/ Tempura is so yummy yet affordable!
She then accompanied me to get my haircut at Chp2@ Marina... so sweet..
Then headed home... decided to take the red line all the way back... then at woodlands J called me... hahaha... So went back to town to meet Nana and J and nana's friends. Window-shopped at fareast and dinner. and ate snow! :D eheh.. but its the choco-banana one! not one of my favs. :(
______________________________________________
HAH.. I know its the holiday days... But I like to keep myself busy...