Sunday, January 24, 2010

give me a reason..

I'm not so enthusiastic anymore.

Very very tired these days.. I suppose my extremely bad time management and procrastination is to blame. My sleep hours are very irregular(sometimes 6:30pm, other times 2am). And I've been going out almost everyday including weekdays(Cycled on Tues, Out w/ J&Nic on Thursday, Out w/ SH on Fri, Cell and Jamming/ Joel and guys on Saturday).

Woke up this morning w/ a terrible headache. That's why I didn't attend service today. Argh.. Its my first time this year not to attend service. Then in the afternoon, Ada msged me saying 5A wanted to do a speech and march. I was like wt... LOL then I had to write the speech... I was very reluctant man... because I wasn't feeling well at all. But did it anyway...

I'm really not used to people expecting anything from me.. because I everything I ever work hard for I did because(and just because) I wanted to, not anyone else that wanted me too. I've never studied for an exam because my parents or teachers wanted me to, I've never practiced the guitar just because anyone said too, I've never wanted to learn about religion just because people said it was good.

Tmr the class wanted to gather in school at 6:15am. Just stab me.