Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gongxi Gongxi

Lunar New year! I don't really like "Chinese New year", because the Koreans celebrate this too. :)

Ey. School yesterday, taking photos for the KPC... Had to use the ancient 60D. ? Why? Nevermind. Anyway.. Hadn't done duty for KPC in ages. And I don't understand why. I need my CCA points hello. Was running around, and the weather yesterday was so HOT. After school, was suppose to head to the gym w/ Dion and some other guy(s). I was so tired I slept till 4+...
Ah I'm always complaining about being tired.
Then got changed and ready to go out for ANNALAKSHMI for Maji(Cousin's grandmother)'s birthday. YAYAY! My favourite Indian vegetarian :DD

Today.. Nothing much ey, cleaned the house and got ready for the standard Reunion. After dinner me and munmit(cousin) got bored so we decided to have a video when we were right beside each other. hmmm So lame right?

Tmr visiting some relatives. The same as what I've been doing for the last ten or so years. Good job.
____________________

Haiz.. I really wish I can attend 5A's BBQ next Friday... But I have to go for the cell's reunion dinner... How can I be at 2 places at once :(
5A! All the way:D