Rather Simple day today...
Woke up at 12. Went to my aunt's place w/ my mom for lunch. She cooked really good yet simple Teochew food :D:D Totally loved it. I'm Teochew btw. After that, played poker, blackjack and mahjong w/ my aunt, uncle, cousins and mom. Really had a fun time even though I was so lathargic. After that went to cycle a short 1 w/ munmit. VERY VERY tired. I don't know why, i just felt like stopping and sleeping. WHY?! I detest that lathargic feeling.
Dad came to pick us(Mom & I)up after that then we went to this Teochew Buffet Restaurant @ Killiney Rd. I know... Teochew food again! I paid for it because my dad kept complaining about always eating at restaurants nowadays(we went to another teochew restaurant yesterday). Walked around Ion with my dad after dinner, it was his first time there. Then Home.
Gonna get on a diet and start getting in shape for the OCBC cycle. I know its a little too late. But its better to do something rather then nothing.
CT is in 9 days!! :O:O:O!!!!!!
______________________________
This is hilarious. A bunch of boybanders doing gee - Girls generate. Jokwon! Divaness! Key's in it too :D:D