Sunday, March 14, 2010

29km

HI! Yesterday, school. Photography duty for Achievement day. I think I should be getting something. (LOL, so thick skin). Yah.. If i passed Chinese I would have.. And I think the Sec 5s should be taken more seriously, like, seriously.
Knees bruising because of kneeling on the foot of the stage for Photo taking. I think I should have worked harder during sec 1/2 so that I could have been promoted to the E stream and save a year. Now I frequently feel like I'm left behind. Of course, that is just a Feeling.

Rush to KMS for Meditation class after that, was a little late. Really fighting to keep my back straight, and I was really tired, so it was really hard to concentrate.. I shan't be late again.


Today, Shu came over to Jam! Its always somewhat fun to jam w/ her even though I have to play Paramore. I don't like Paramore. I don't really like her hair too. Had Lunch w/ Munmit and Mummy at YTPoint. Cycled to Lim Chu Kang w/ Munmit. It rained half way through. Spray painted my other road HOT PINK. I think its a joke. :D lucky we manage to assemble the parts back. Dinner w/ Daddy at YTPoint. And thats pretty much the most of my day...

Helping Munmit looks for a decent MTB thats less than $300. Its not easy!

PH and the guys are coming over to Jam tmr! Everyday Jam jam jam!

I think I'm getting proud. omg... I need to stop acting like I don't care..

I'm tired bye.