Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello! Just woke up from a 3hr nap awhile ago! Argh! Only intended to sleep for 30mins? but So tired, Cannot take it. Ey, actually intended to go cycling too, but because of the weather.. I really don't know what's up with it man. It was so freaking hot just now that I could feel the heat through my sole, and then it rained so hard. The same thing happened yesterday! I can't believe it.

Anyway, received a few of CT papers back. I did very badly, but I'm quite comforted by the fact its mostly because I didn't study AT ALL. Btw I skipped my Chinese, Chemistry and Geography paper. Pro not?

EM: 36/50
EL: 28/50
SS: 25/50
PHY: ??/50
AM: ??/50

____________________________________

Ey, had a dream while sleeping the 3hrs I tried this online dream dictionary thing ;D ;
http://www.dreammoods.com/

To dream that you get wet from the rain, indicates cleansing from your troubles and problems.
Rain also symbolizes fertility and renewal.
To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace.
Falling rain may be a metaphor for tears, crying and sadness.

To dream that you are underwater, suggests that you are feeling overcome with emotions and are in need of greater control in your life.
You may be in over your head regarding some situation.
To dream that you are breathing underwater, represents a retreat back into the womb.
You want to return to a state where you were dependent and free from responsibilities.
Perhaps you are feeling helpless, unable to fulfill your own needs and caring for yourself.
Alternatively, you may be submerged in your emotions.

To see fish swimming in your dream, signifies insights from your unconscious mind.

To dream that you are free-falling through water, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed with emotions.
You may feel that it is easier to give up, then to try to stay afloat or prevent yourself from going under.

To see friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected,
but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge these rejected aspects of yourself.
The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself.
Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

To dream that you are in a strange, unknown or foreign place, represents change in your life.
Consider how you feel about the surrounding.
If you are afraid or lost, then it indicates that you are not ready for the change.
You are not ready to leave the past behind.
If you are excited or happy in this unknown place, then it suggests that you are ready for change.
________________________________

I think I'm stressing because of art man... I really would like to drop, but I'm already taking CL(B). ;O