
WOoo wee! My OCBC cycle pack. :D:D This is my first cycling jersey! Can't wait for sunday ;D
Today, I skipped my CT papers. Wah! Really having sleeping problems nowadays... Really need to change my mattress... ah whatever la. Also was supposed to watch alice in wonderland with stef and ++? But realise I can't if I wanted to cycle to the F1 pit to collect my race pack. Then my my mom called and told me the place was crowded. Bluff me! There is no queue at all! Should have cycled there in the first place. Yami yogurt free toppings for cyclist! WOOOT!! Head to Bishan ltr for meditation class at KMS. First Buddhist class in a long time. Really miss it, realise how tainted I am.
M.L.H FTW! Really hope to clock 130mins. Man, I don't know If I can. But I'll do my best. :)

