Friday:
I spent the entire day sitting in front of the Telly, And... Doing amath Homework! ;D I haven't completed the ones MrT gave(because I don't know what they are), but I did manage to grasp the concept of, Linear Law, R formulae, Factor formulae. Good job Michelle!
Oh! NatGeoAdventure is my new favourite channel. Its travel and adventure combined! OMG so thrilling! I want to do what they do when I grow up! ;D
Went cycling with my two cousins after dinner. We cycled to West Coast Park. Think it was around 30km?, because we took Clementi rd back. Have been having problem trying to calculate my route distance on google maps. It just won't load. WTF. Bore me.
Reach home slightly before 1am.
Saturday:
Saturday was a really short day man. I woke up 9:30 to attend Art IP. And I'm so glad I did! Good job Michelle. I'm serious now. Watch me! ;P
I didn't really do much but mind map. I'm still having problems trying to find a clear concept. MsTeh suggested that I could do photography. I'm all for the idea, but I don't have a DSLR. ;(
And, I thought the external vendors that came were much nicer than from what I've hearing! Scare me!
Rushed off for the cell's TGIF. I was actually quite uncomfortable at first. Since I left the cell and all. But It was okay. I don't regret leaving, because this is really not my scene. It was nice to see them again though.
Sunday:
Woke up 5:30 for the Endurance Cycling at Brickland rd. My last cycling event of the year. Saw Deryck and his dad there! I was sosososososo disappointed in my performance. Like, cannot pedal!!!!!!!! Argh... I think the problem was that I didn't have a proper breakfast and I didn't warm up. Or maybe it was the iron pills that were constipating me!Argh!
Next year, I want to grow my hair(because there's no point being a girl if people can't tell), lose some weight(to cycle faster), get a full carbon bike(self-explanatory) and join competitive.
Cycled down to Rodalink to get my bike check because It was making so much noise and shifting on its own ever since Donald returned my wheel. I never want to lend anyone my wheel/wheel set ever again. Joey got new handle tapes(she couldn't stop complaining about how smelly they were after KinMeng road it for the Men's sport competitive.) ;D
I just woke up from a 6hr nap. ;D
Can't wait to see the pictures for Deryck's and Joey's Cam!