Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I cycled 110km around SG w/ Joey Sim on Sunday! Wee! I'm so proud of myself.
Well, as you can see from the map its not exactly round SG because I didn't cycle past LCK because my knees were starting to really ache.

The ride was "Actually" suppose to start at 5am for me. But I had never intended to wake up that early. :/ Ended up leaving home at 6am to cycle to Woodlands to meet Joey first.
Made several stops around Singapore. Its a great way to really soak up the sight of Singapore.
1st Stop: Woodlands/Admiralty
2nd Stop: Jalan Kayu
3rd Stop: Pasir Ris
4th Stop: East Coast Park
5th Stop: Plaza Singapura(DG)
6th Stop: North Bridge rd
7th Stop: Lua Pa Sat (Lunch @ Wendy's)
8th Stop: West Coast Park

Ended reaching home at 3:30pm when the initial was to reach home by 1pm. I think we stop too much and for too long. This Sunday another round? 150km? Haha?! I don't know if I can man..
______________________________________

Anyway school these days has been good for me. I like people that don't take themselves too serious:D

Why should I keep my hair in a certain way, behave in a certain way and have only a certain hobbies and interests just because of my gender. I want to do anything I want to do! And I'm very happy with myself. ;D