
Finally finished reading The Little Friend by Donna Tartt after months(five in fact) of reading it on and off during train rides. I was so eagar to finish the book that I read 70 pages today. Maybe its normal for other readers but not me, I'm not much of one in the first place. Anyway, the book is a mystery novel centered around this girl, Harriet, 12, setting out to find and kill the person who murdered her brother when she was a baby. So, I didn't get to know who the murderer was anyway. That was quite dissappointing.
Regarding school: I'd rather not talk about it. I can't stand the thought of continuing with my art prep work. Argh. I need support.
Can't wait for tomorrow; Shu's gonna have this little gathering for her birthday. Can't wait to chill.
The thing that scares me the most about being young is knowing I won't be for much long. I want to be forever young. Its true, youth is wasted on the young. I feel like eating tofu and spaghetti with creamy crab tomato sauce from muji now.