Waterproof bag my Uncle got me from Phuket. Love it!
Hi! I didn't go to school today. I was having a real dilemma in the morning: to go or not to go. Haiya! Regret not going; broke my record. Nevermind, what's done is done. I ended up sleeping till only 10. And I left my file in school! Michelle... Michelle...
Went to YewTeePoint to buy myself a Subway. Saw Ginny, Bjorn and Jeremy there.
After lunch, I actually planned to do some drawings but.. ended up playing with the Laptop. I plugged it into the TV. I was quite fascinated that I could see the Kpop stuff on a much bigger screen. LOL Shua Ku much! Its my first time doing that haha... Munmit called and wanted to go cycling, I agreed, but couldn't go far because I had meditation class at KMS later in the evening. We cycled to Bukit Batok via Brickland and came back by Upp Bukit Timah Rd. Had Bubble Tea at Limbang b4 heading back. Kranji kids need to find better hangout places, like, Limbang macs? Seriously?
After meditation class we(Joey) ate popeye's @ AMK.. Don't know why I suggested that place. Popeye's NEVER fail to make me nauseated(The the service was good though). Then home.
______________________________________
Yesterday;
Finished the last prelim paper.
Emaths; Well, I didn't expect any much less. A do-able paper, but I was unable to do much of it. Well, I like to think that I still have time. Do let me know if you think otherwise.
Big thanks to Wei^2 wouldn't have been able to do the construction if it wasn't for her protractor ;D
I ran! I'm so proud and surprise with my performance.. I manage to run 4 rounds around Limbang park without stopping(2.4km). I realise I do like running... Maybe I should pick up long distance running too. :) That will help shed the 2kg I've gained! WTF!
Yesterday's dinner

