Listening to: Jack Johnson, Sleep through the static album
I realise I like to write, not just on my blog(I've been writing lesser on here since I know no one really bothers to read anw), but in a number notebooks I have. I like notebooks too much. I can never have to many. Atm I'm using 3. Just read some of the stuff I wrote in my notebook for 2009, I think I've grown more childish. Why?! Gosh, I think I've grown too preoccupied by nonsensical things.
I need to come back to the truth. God with me.
Ey, I think I'm too literal, that's why I'm having so much problems with art. My brother said this to me when I showed him my Art Prep work, "LOL, Art is not a GP paper. Your work looks like a science project."
________________________________
Today:
Extra lessons at school, Amath, EL, Motivational talk by Sch Counsellor. Had free beehoon lunch. Love it because I'm such a cheapo.
Went to Art friend with Joel&Wayne. Gosh, I have such strange friends. One that sits on the floor while waiting for the train and the other that wears School PE shorts to town. GJ. I like their company anw.
Called my cousin, Munmit, for a game of table tennis. Since we both aren't that good in the sport, ended up just playing around. So fun!! We went up the new block of flats ltr. I thought there wasn't anyone in one of the flats so I moved the window stilts to get a better look and then there was someone inside!! So embarrassing, so we ran away. HAHAHAA.
_____________________________________________
I miss cycling, I miss cooking, I miss jamming.