Friday, October 29, 2010

Frustration

She wants me to date other people to know if I really want her. But this isn't the way, isn't it? If I don't want you I'd date other people, but I want you. I don't know if I can keep this up. You're great but, it really isn't that hard letting go of someone that doesn't even want to hold on.

She wants me to date other people but she doesn't want me to move on. Wtf does she think I am. Forget it. I'm moving on. Well, you are really confusing. I guess you just don't know what you want. You say that I'm putting the blame on you. Dear, we both know you are very good with words, you are the one that's putting the blame on me. I am the one at wrong, the liar. I said I was sorry, what more do you want now. Know tell me.