Wednesday, July 27, 2011

homosexuality

Just finished a week rushing on a documentary for my 'contemporary issues' module. It was an eye-opener and a real test on my patience.

Ironically, I didn't choose the topic, neither did I agree on it. Three other of my straight group mates choose, because they thought it was an 'interesting' topic, it without my consent. It was a real challenge working with a bunch of people who assume they know something about such a complex subject, but don't. Other than being, inefficient, lazy, and stubborn.

Fortunately, I did manage to wake their ideas up and give them a little better perspective on what homosexuals have to go through. The public, especially people my age, may say they have no problem with it. I somehow still feel that straight people believe that their relationships are more 'credible' than a homosexual relationship. The public is still so ignorant. They don't understand, and that why they judge. So as homosexual, everyone should come out and let the world known we are among you and we are not aliens. :D

We managed to get an A that I don't think we deserve. I doubt my lecturer himself understands much about the topic. Either way, an A is an A. I should be happy.