Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My. Brain. Hurts.

My. Brain. Hurts.

Oooo.. Awesome day. But tiring as usual..
Anw, school was rather boring. We went to check out the guitar competition today. Like omg. They should really hear their own voices for. I feel bad for them. Can't sing? Don't. Oh then it was school as usual. I'm starting to hate my hair more and more.

I went to Jurong East today to have dinner with Kai and Nicoltt. I was late as usual. Sorry :/ Kai's friend clarence came too. We had Korean at Jurong entertainment centre. Dam Kai. Why does he always have to make my .e.u.l.t. a topic? Anw, my and nicoltt went to take neoprints. Aha. Out of all things. Kai and clarence couldn't coz they were in Army Uni. Pretty stupid. Then we went to Cash converters. Aha. The amps there are cheap! So I'm friggin friggin tired now since i didn't nap. >:( And i haven't even completed my homework.


There's a reason why i left. Stop asking me to come back it's never going to work. I simple just do not believe. I'm Sorry.